Architect Intern at Idlewoodswork IdlewoodsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-03
Idlewoods is looking to hire an Architect Intern to join their team. The ideal candidate should be able to learn fast, be creative, and able to work effectively within a team.
Job Type: Internship
Minimum Qualification: At least 3 years completed of a 4-year undergraduate program
Experience Level: Junior level
- Ordering product samples and updating product library.
- Assisting in carrying out field verification, including field measurement & record documentation.
- Assisting the design team in developing creative design proposals.
- Assisting the design team in creating construction documents and making design selections.
- Maintaining good rapport with members of the team.
- Researching products and preparing reports such as product comparisons & project schedules.
- Maintaining timely and effective communications with management as required, and with clients when necessary.
- Attending all staff meetings.
- Participating in the growth of the company as a cooperative and creative member of the team and openly accepting other responsibilities requested by management.
- Additional duties may be added upon management’s request.
- Must have completed at least three years of a four-year undergraduate program in Architecture.
- Ability to develop creative design ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good design and drafting skills and proficiency in the use of software like AUTOCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Lumion etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and take corrections.
- Must be able to work well within a team of other professionals.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe