Administrative Assistant (Intern) at BU Power Limitedwork BU Power LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-23
BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant (Intern) in Lagos.
Duration: 6 months
- Our internship offers young graduates opportunity to gain work experience.
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Type correspondence, documents and reports, some of which may be highly confidential.
- Prepare documents for signature and other action
- File documents appropriately for the office
- Receive visitors
- Assist in repair, maintenance and requisition of office supplies, equipment, delivery and distribution
- Updating inventory records
- Manage relationships with third party vendors and agencies
- Prepares and maintain records of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors and arranges transportation for all orders to ensure prompt delivery
- Follow up on all maintenance works and services
- Any other duty as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in any discipline
- A graduate, who has served and must be available to resume on the 1st of August.
Abilities and Skills:
- Successful candidates are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as problem solving skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Must be energetic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organized
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrable experience in office management and staff coordination.
- Possess a willingness to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format on or before 30th June, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
BU Power Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information