Admin Assistant (Intern) at Green Media Adswork Green Media AdsplaceSurulere Lagos (50% Remote)Date Posted: 2021-10-29
Green Media Ads specializes in uplifting brands and helping them thrive. We help organizations improve their performance in marketing, brands communication and sales. We go beyond just giving advice in consulting - we work hand in hand with our clients to achieve set goals and objectives of their businesses through branding, strategic marketing, content and communication. At Green Media Ads, we leverage on available capacity, capability and competence to establish networks thereby increasing the rate of consumer satisfaction whilst still maximizing for profitability and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Administrative Assistant (Intern) shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, on behalf of the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing official documents and letters.
- Preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations on behalf of the CEO.
- Assisting with administrative tasks including but not limited to procurements, deliveries, task-management and/or tracking, travel bookings, project management, etc.
- Assisting in invoicing, budgeting, book-keeping, and debt pursuing.
- Assisting in creative content creation, digital marketing, and branding activities
- B.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Passionate about researching, learning, and writing
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- The ability to use a photo editor shall be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
- This role is best suited for any young, brilliant individual starting out their career with the basic skillset seeking to learn and build a career as a professional business analyst in one year's time or even own a business of their own afterward.
N30,000 - N40,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 7th November, 2021.
Note: Please ensure that your responses are honest.
Green Media Ads
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe