Accounts Intern at WhoGoHostwork WhoGoHostplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-11
WhoGoHost - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts Intern in Lagos,
- Are you smart, self-driven, and looking for an opportunity to learn and have a career in the Finance field - especially in the Cloud Hosting industry? We are a vibrant and dynamic young team that encourages and supports everyone to achieve and deliver their best. If you intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
- Work with spreadsheets, sales, purchase ledgers, and journals
- Calculate and check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Manage petty cash transactions
- Control credit and chase debt
- Reconcile finance accounts and direct debits
- Management of Metrics Tracking Reports
- Assist with Payment and Product Reconciliation
- Assist with some clerical tasks during an annual audit
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Must be a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be hardworking and eager to learn
- Must be computer proficient, have a laptop with steady electricity, internet connection
- Must be able to work remotely and at the office location when required
- Minimum of HND qualification.
Why Join Our Team?
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement - if your performance meets and exceeds required standards
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 13th January, 2021
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe