Accounts Clerk - Mini Mart (SIWES) at Edgewood consultingwork Edgewood Consulting LimitedplaceOgun stateDate Posted: 2022-01-12
- Edgewood consulting is a management consulting and talent development firm in Nigeria to provide cutting - edge and value - added advisory, performance improvement, learning improvement, human resources management, restructuring turnaround management and market development research services. We provide a unique range of specialized and specific consultancy services to corporate organizations as well as individuals.
- responsible for maintaining a grocery store to ensure it runs efficiently. They demonstrate excellent commercial awareness, courtesy, and organizational skills. Duties may include cleaning the store, restocking shelves, and ordering stock.
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Preparation of balance sheet, Profit and Loss Account& Cash Flow Statement
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Reconciling ATM transaction on daily basis with sales
- Ensuring the store is clean
- Ordering and restocking.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices / bills so that they can be paid.
- OND in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable, Accountable and Honest
- Must be able to work long hours
- Must live in Arepo and its environs e.g. Magboro.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accounts Clerk" as the subject of the mail on or before 27th February,2022.
Edgewood Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe