Account Payable/Receivable Intern at Prepclasswork PrepclassplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-06
Prepclass, a platform that connects tutors and learners, is hiring Account Payable/Receivable Interns in Lagos.
- Supports preparation of financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Supports maintenance of accounting ledgers and financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments..
- Computer literate with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn, smart and a hardworking individual.
- Very detailed as well as analytical in his/her dealings.
- Great organization and time management skills.
- Must be have an HND/Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and Cover Letter
Note: If selected, you will be called for a physical interview holding on "October 10th, 2018 between 10am and 3pm"
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information