Account Intern (NYSC) at HRbreakoutRoomwork HRbreakoutRoomplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-17
- HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm is a below:platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory. We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
- Reconciling the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company
- Completing the employee expenditures analysis
- Keeping track of income and expenses
- Using income and spending data to create financial reports for the company
- Keeping an eye on the company's finances based on the current state of affairs
- Taxes and other financial responsibilities must be filed and remitted.
- Assist with accounting functions as need arises such as; Liaise with the bank, Payroll, Posting to the ledger, Journal preparations etc
- Implementing and administering the company's financial and accounting software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND with minimum of 1 year experience.
- The ability to think about your work and the ramifications of financial actions on a larger scale.
- Business savvy and enthusiasm.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Expertise in the field of information technology.
- Ability to think critically.
- A systematic approach and problem-solving abilities are required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 24th March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe