Account Intern at HRbreakoutRoomwork HRbreakoutRoomplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-22
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm.
- Looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Reconciling the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company
- Completing the employee expenditures analysis
- Keeping track of income and expenses
- Using income and spending data to create financial reports for the company
- Keeping an eye on the company's finances based on the current state of affairs
- Taxes and other financial responsibilities must be filed and remitted.
- Assist with accounting functions as need arises such as; Liaise with the bank, Payroll, Posting to the ledger, Journal preparations etc
- Implementing and administering the company's financial and accounting software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND with minimum of 1 year experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. On or before 29th March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe