Account Intern at Hazon Holdingswork Hazon HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-08-01
Hazon Holdings - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Intern in Lagos, Nigeria
- Interact with and provide support to Finance department to achieve department objectives.
- Maintain cash controls, i.e. expenses management receipts and database management
- Assist in Bank reconciliations
- Maintain financial files and records, and ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system
- Credit control, cash collection
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
- OND student of Accounting, Banking and Finance or related course
- Finance/Account or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel), plus ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 5th August, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information