Promotion Animation Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limitedwork Dragnet Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-07-11
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Promotion Animation Executive in Apapa, Lagos
• Respects all HSEQ norms and regulations as stipulated by the Company
• Responsible for implementation of the company's commercial communications plan and digital road map
• Execute annual communication plan to promote all products and services in the Retail sales and marketing and Specialties'
divisions in collaboration with relevant unit managers and 3rd party agencies
• Publicize commercial activities and events of the company on both internal and external communication platforms
• Plan and execute relevant internal Network Development events in collaboration with relevant units.
• Manage and monitor relationship with third party agencies (media, PR, creative, media tracking, activation) to ensure successful implementation of agreed commercial comms projects.
• Responsible for the vendor management of all commercial comms projects by raising and processing LPO in time and within budget and ensuring timely payment of completed jobs.
• In collaboration with the digital projects lead, implement a strategic digital marketing/CRM plan to create awareness, promote trial of company's products and services and encourage loyalty.
• Propose and deploy relevant content to increase online site traffic and social media followership in collaboration with Digital projects lead and media agency.
• Manage the supply chain management process in partnership with the Purchasing unit of ordering relevant marketing materials in line with quality standards, budget and timelines.
• Stock management of all Commercial Comm store and engage restocking process when necessary.
• Monitor brand marketing trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommends new initiatives.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual commercial comms. reports of ongoing commercial marketing projects
Context and Environment
• The office is situated at the Head Office and reports to the Commercial , requires close work relationship and contact with all units as well as the Sales Areas.
• Regular contact with local and foreign partners as well as internal and external agencies.
• Exhibition of good knowledge and application of brand management, marketing communications and Digital/information Technology
• BA/Bsc in Marketing, Mass communications or Digital marketing (Minimum grade of Second Class Lower). A Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage
• 1-3 years experience in marketing/digital marketing
• Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Ability to work and deliver results under pressure
How to Apply
if interested and qualified, click here to apply
Dragnet Solutions Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe