Procurement Associate at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-12
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Procurement Associate
• Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
• Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
• Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
• Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
• Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
• Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
• Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
• Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
• Previous Experience in similar role
• PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, contract development
January 15, 2018
Send CVs to email@example.com and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe