Process Analyst at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-06-13
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, a company that operates in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry, is hiring a Process Analyst in Nigeria
- Develops solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Works closely with business partners to
determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Works with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs.
- Devises and documents a general system design based on the anticipated requirements.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- May prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Process Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high
complexity and difficulty.
- Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- University Degree (Specify Class of Degree)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Requirements gathering and process design.
- Technical knowledge of client environment.
- Experience with key Upstream engineering applications, data, and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, average programming and database skills
- Tech saavy and aware of emerging digital technologies wrt upstream busines
HOW TO APPLY
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information