Perfomance Management Executive at The Concept Groupwork The Concept GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-12-06
The Concept Group, a parent Company to Concept Nova and Rosabon Financial Services, is looking to hire a Perfomance Management Executive for her Lagos Office.
- Drive high performing teams through performance management initiatives and systems, aligning employees’ job performance to business goals
- Working collaboratively with line managers in ensuring on-going performance monitoring, coaching & feedback.
- Design performance management systems for sales unit and other operational units.
- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile.
- Develop initiatives across all sales channels aimed at cost reduction and profit maximization for the company.
- Work with line mangers in setting performance metrics, ensuing performance targets are realistic and measurable.
- Conduct performance gap analysis across departments, identify training needs and working with L&D/line managers to address gaps.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Data Analysis & Reporting.
- HR Professional certification is desired but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR Generalist role or a similar job function.
- Knowledge of performance management systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 20th December, 2018.
The Concept Group
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe