Operations Assistant at Scentimental Nigeriawork Scentimental NigeriaplaceIkeja, LagosDate Posted: 2018-08-10
Scentimental Nigeria is hiring an Operations Assistant in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Operations Assistant will support and manage the day-to-day operations of the business. The role holder will be required to work with other teams to ensure all back office activities across the business are managed effectively.
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and records such as customer database, invoicing system, inventory records etc
- Update company ledgers such as sales ledger, goods returned ledger, petty cash book, update Waveapps etc
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; managing company email; assigning and performing clerical functions
- Keep management informed by summarizing information, identifying trends and producing the daily operations reports
- Provide administrative support to the Team and the Managing Director
- Support company research and development activities
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist around the office with running errands, making bank deposits and withdrawals, making customer deliveries (if required)
- Manage and process orders made via phone/email/social media
- Manage the company’s logistics and its partners
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- A good level of numeracy
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Ability to manage existing company relationships
- Hardworking with a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Education & Qualification
- OND/HND or similar level
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar knowledge of invoicing software like Waveapps is desirable
- Familiar knowledge of POS/retail software like Loyverse is desirable
N30k - 50k per month
The following make up the Operations Report that should be sent to Management on a daily basis
Finished Goods Tracking Sheet
To keep track of the depletion of its finished goods inventory
To keep track of the number and type of goods it produces. This document is only to be sent when production occurs.
Raw Materials Usage Report
To keep track of its raw materials usage. This document is only to be sent when raw materials are used.
Goods Received Report
This is the document that shows when Goods are received into the office. This must be filled once goods are received and MUST be sent by close of business on the day the goods are received by staff.
Stockist Transfer (In & Out) Note
Enables the company track its inventory with Stockists. It records what products, and quantity are transferred to the stockist. It also records what goods are returned by the stockists. This must be sent by the close of business on the day goods are transferred to, or received from, Stockists.
How to Apply
if interested and qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe