IT Technical Support Officer at Lifeworth HMOwork Lifeworth HMOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-09-14
Lifeworth HMO, Health Maintenance Services company, is hiring an IT Technical Support Officer in Lagos.
As an IT Technical Support Officer, you are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits.
• To install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Test and evaluate new technology;
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Candidates must have IT-related qualifications and it is open to all graduates (both those with a HND or foundation degree).
Method of Application
If qualified and interested, kindly send updated CV on or before Wednesday, September 21, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe