Front-End Developer at PAYit Consulting Limitedwork PAYit Consulting LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-01-12
PAYit Consulting Limited, an indigenous IT company that provides technology solutions both to private and government sectors in Nigeria, is hiring a Front-End Developer in Abuja
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated and deadline-driven to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new and enhance existing user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application front end for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve usability
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and trends
- Good experience of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient implementation of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of OOP
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to email@example.com by 28th February, 2018.
PAYit Consulting Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe