Cost Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-12
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer/Specialist
• The Cost Engineer is responsible for all aspects of projects estimating, cost control, cost forecasting and reporting relating to all GREF Facilities locations in Nigeria i.e. Lagos, Eket, QIT, BRT.
• Implementation of Project Controls Plan (including WBS/CBS) and reporting requirements.
• Implements process & procedures for collection of information.
• Undertake estimate validation reviews on project estimates including estimate methodology.
• Estimates contractor costs and indirect costs to ensure project estimates are fully developed to capture all project costs.
• Creates estimate confidence package for project estimates.
• Alignment on Evergreen projects estimates and coordination with NAPIMS.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
• Basic to advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
January 15, 2018
Send CVs to email@example.com and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe