Content Operations Specialist at Transsion Holdingswork Transsion HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-05-16
Transsion Holdings, a Chinese manufacturer of smartphones, is recruiting to fill the position of Content Operations Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria
- Participate in short- and long-term planning activities; in both online and offline channels to increase user activity and participation.
- Combine with hot issues & social trends, export creative and effective promotion proposal, gain user growth opportunities for the product with minimum cost.
- Organize regular user surveys and analyze user demands and convert research findings into actionable results.
- Synthesizes findings to inform a better understanding of users, give insight into business value, and opportunities.
- Utilize hot issues & social media trends; export creative and effective promotional proposals, and gain user growth opportunities for the product, with minimum cost.
- Maintain User relationship, collecting user’s feedback, responding to queries, and give advice for product optimization.
- Conducts user research using methods thereby classifying users according to peculiarities and making and implementing well-tailored strategies for different user groups and enliven the atmosphere within community.
- Researches and develops user scenarios to be used during the design and development processes and makes enhancement recommendations as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree.
- Have at least 2 years of proven experience in Content Operations and User Experience, related roles.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Data analysis ability is a preferred.
- Familiarity with promotional methods and related resources is preferred.
- Active on social media platforms.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Previous event planning experience, especially in a professional capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Online community management experience
- Background in customer service or partner management
- Awareness of local current events/trends is desired.
Required Attributes and Competences:
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe