Communications Executive at Doctoorawork DoctooraplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-16
Doctoora is a health infrastructure as a service startup in Nigeria operating an online marketplace that enables health professionals establish and manage virtual private practices. We provide fully serviced medical facilities to healthcare professionals on a pay per use basis. Doctoora also empowers patients throughout their entire journey through the healthcare system, by making it easier and convenient to consult with a doctor or health professional whenever and wherever they are. We have built a healthcare infrastructure that utilizes the productivity of the digital and physical spaces in healthcare within an integrated system that puts patients and practitioners first.
We are recruiting a communication executive that will perform the following responsibilities.
● Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media
content creation and media outreach
● Support the maintenance of core content to company website
● Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them on our platform
● Manage and optimize SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using
● Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with
marketing campaigns as needed
● Support production of regular legally compliant email newsletters and notices to target
● Manage social media accounts (e.g.Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
● Execute digital marketing strategy as designed with team, including budget management
● Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the team
● Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and on network)
● Monitor adherence to the brand for all external communications
● Monitor and report on communications performance metrics and personal objectives on a
● Manage outbound communications to key stakeholders in form of newsletters and editorials
● BSc / HND in any related discipline.
● Minimum - 1 year post NYSC experience
● Ability to work in a team and to sometimes tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced
● Experience of digital marketing/promoting on social media e.g. Facebook,
twitter,LinkedIn, Instagram etc
● Experience of producing press releases, articles, newsletters or presentation
● Passion for communications and the internet
● Knowledge/Experience of communications/public relations
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Able to communicate effectively with different audiences
● Open willingness to learn and develop
● Demonstrable Confidence
● Analytical Skills
● Microsoft Office Proficiency
To apply, send a tailored CV and cover letter to email@example.com detailing your suitability
for the position. We look forward to welcoming you to our next recruitment hackathon.
Deadline for submissions - 25/4/2018
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
If you see a suspicious job posting, please notify Careersome by contacting us at withus[at]careersome[dot]com. Please include the link to the job posting on Careersome in your email.
Click here to join our Telegram community