Business Development Executive at Doctoorawork DoctooraplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-16
Doctoora is a health infrastructure as a service startup in Nigeria operating an online marketplace that enables health professionals establish and manage virtual private practices. We provide fully serviced medical facilities to healthcare professionals on a pay per use basis. Doctoora also empowers patients throughout their entire journey through the healthcare system, by making it easier and convenient to consult with a doctor or health professional whenever and wherever they are. We have built a healthcare infrastructure that utilizes the productivity of the digital and physical spaces in healthcare within an integrated system that puts patients and practitioners first.
We are recruiting a business development executive that will perform the following responsibilities.
● Identify and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers
● Administer business development activities using online and offline channels
● Ensure that monthly sales targets are exceeded ( streaks are rewarded with bonuses)
● Develop and execute sales contact plans for direct marketing, and build relationships with key
● Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a
professional and creative manner.
● Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with
● Developing and building the Brand
● Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the
overall Company strategy.
● Analyze current client base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
● Work closely with the Practice manager and Admin analyst to demonstrate MP expertise at new
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
● Creating and developing brand awareness.
● Weekly and monthly reports of all activities
● BSc / HND in any related discipline.
● Minimum - 1 year post NYSC experience
● Tenacious & creative sales approach
● Driven and motivated by results
● Passionate about performance-based marketing
● Digital marketing skills
● Experienced in conducting research.
● Strong presenter and negotiator
● Analytical Skills
● Microsoft Office Proficiency
● Excellent written skills
● Organized with good attention to detail
● A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
To apply, send a tailored CV and cover letter to email@example.com detailing your suitability
for the position. We look forward to welcoming you to our next recruitment hackathon.
Deadline for submissions - 25/4/2018
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
If you see a suspicious job posting, please notify Careersome by contacting us at withus[at]careersome[dot]com. Please include the link to the job posting on Careersome in your email.
Click here to join our Telegram community