The United Africa Company of Nigeria Pre-employment Internship Schemework UAC of Nigeria PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-04-12
UAC of Nigeria Plc (The United Africa Company of Nigeria), a company based in Nigeria and operating in the manufacturing, services, logistics and warehousing, agricultural and real estate industries, invites applications for its Pre-employment Internship Scheme
The UAC PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCHEME is for highly motivated and dynamic Master’s Degree holders from local and foreign institutions, who have potential to emerge as future business leaders.
The scheme which is a 6 months to 1 year internship program affords the interns a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to a feel of a career in any of the company’s various business functional areas
- Career Counseling
- Project assignments
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who are yet to gain employment
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who have a minimum of 6 months period before they go for national service
- Candidate should not be more than 25 years old by 31st December 2018
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Honors), HND (Upper Credit).
- Master's Degree
- In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive and clarity of purpose
Click here to apply
UAC of Nigeria Plc
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
If you see a suspicious job posting, please notify Careersome by contacting us at withus[at]careersome[dot]com. Please include the link to the job posting on Careersome in your email.
Click here to join our Telegram community