Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Internship (OND) - Ibadanwork Procter & GambleplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2018-07-09
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State.
Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run.
What does P&G Offer?
Investment in your continuous learning and growth
Creating a Personal Development Plan together
Meaningful work experience from Day 1
Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
A high-performing and stimulating work environment
Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
Click here to apply
Procter & Gamble
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe