Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Intern at Mercy Corpswork Mercy CorpsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-07-09
Mercy Corps, a leading global organization is hiring a Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Intern in Abuja
Reference Number: ABV/OPS/2018/00004
Dates of Internship: 23rd July 2018 to 31st July 2019
Length of Internship: 12 months
Mercy Corps responsibilities
- Workspace within Mercy Corps Office
- Interns monthly stipend reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and Living Expenses
- Personal Laptop
At the end of the internship period, the intern will be able to learn and perfect in the following areas:
- Data collation, analysis, presentation and visualization
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Data management system
- Administration of Open Data Kit platforms such as ONA, Commcare
- Support data management system and data collection
- Support M & E training logistics and Planning
- Support project monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assist the collation of Quantitative and Qualitative studies
- Conduct periodic report writing
- Archiving of documents on google drive / team drive.
- Perform administrative and finance functions
- Perform any other duty assigned by supervisor
- The intern will responsible for supporting country data management system, analysis and report.
- The Intern should have a Degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, or relevant field, with a strong foundation in Research, Data Analysis and Report Writing.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation (Data collection, aggregation, analysis and report writing),
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Hausa language is highly required.
- The position will be based in Abuja.
- Mercy Corps interns and volunteers represent the agency both during and outside of work hours and are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and Mercy Corps’ policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send not more than 4-page CV's and Cover Letters in one document, addressing the position requirements and location to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th July, 2018.
- All applications must include the position title and reference number in the subject line and should not be more than 4 pages.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe