Marketing Intern at General Electricwork General ElectricplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-04-13
General Electric, an American multinational conglomerate with operations in Nigeria, is hiring a Marketing Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.Essential Responsibilities:
- As assigned by the hiring business (GE Healthcare)
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos / Abuja
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Graduate of the Social Sciences or Arts, preferably English or Mass Communication
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
If you see a suspicious job posting, please notify Careersome by contacting us at withus[at]careersome[dot]com. Please include the link to the job posting on Careersome in your email.
Click here to join our Telegram community