IT Intern at The British High Commission in Nigeriawork British High CommissionplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-07-10
British High Commission in Nigeria is hiring IT Interns in Abuja
Main Purpose Of Job
- The main purpose of this role is to assist the IT support Officers in ensuring the smooth running of IT services across Nigeria British High Commission, and its state offices.
- The jobholder will perform IT Support Officer (ITSO) duties for staff. The intern will be joining a very busy IT section that provides support to not only Abuja but a number of state offices.
- This is a particularly busy period for the section with a number of software and hardware deployments ongoing. The successful applicant will therefore need to demonstrate strong IT skills, balancing and prioritising the workload; have excellent communications skills and very good attention to detail.
Roles And Responsibilities / What Will The Jobholder Be Expected To Achieve?
- Assist in pre-deployment tasks for new IT equipment
- Setting up of training sessions
- Responding to user requests sent to IT inbox
- Providing logistics support to deployment team
- Perform an inventory of IT assets
- Assist in post deployment exercises- (floor walking, logging calls and incidents)
- Assist in disposal of redundant IT Equipment
- Provide all other IT Support to users
Essential Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Previous experience in using Windows 10 , Microsoft Office 2016, Basic LAN/WAN configuration, Office 365, Internet and Intranet, IP Telephony and IT Helpdesk Support
- ITIL certification
- Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Starting Monthly Salary
How to Apply
if interested and qualified, click here to apply
British High Commission
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information