IT Intern at Greensprings Schoolwork Greensprings SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-12-05
Greensprings School is hiring an IT Intern in Lagos.
- Operate an IT helpdesk for rendering prompt, professional and friendly assistance to users who report different IT incidences and problems.
- Provide first level hardware diagnosis and co-ordinate the operational aspects of hardware maintenance and servicing of all computer equipment.
- Install, maintain and upgrade computer equipment, software and peripherals in accordance with global standards. This task includes ensuring that all computer software and antivirus applications are up-to-date.
- Assist in development of necessary in-house capacities for the efficient use of IT resources.
- Liaise with the IT team on the management and implementation of IT Projects at other campuses.
- Provide technical support to workshops and meetings onsite and off-site including preparation, installation and operation of equipment.
- Maintain inventory for all IT equipment and provide regular updates to the IT Manager.
- Provide first-level IT support services: troubleshooting and resolving end-users IT issues
- Regular Servicing and maintenance of ICT equipment, which will include: cleaning and blowing dust; anti-virus update and scanning
- Ensuring that only authorized people can access the office network facilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward cvs
Please note that only the successful candidates will be contacted
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information