IT Business Analyst (Intern) /Project Assistant at Bhakor Consult Ltdwork Bhakor Consult LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-04-12
Bhakor Consult Limited, an indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, is recruiting to fill the position of IT Business Analyst (Intern) / Project Assistant in Abuja
- We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Intern + Project Assistant to work with our project team.
- Our firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Business Development Executive (Intern) to support the development and implementation of growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Support to develop, design and implement business plan strategy.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Handle requests for information and data and prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Minute taking, schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Contribute to the work of the organization as appropriate.
- To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a fast-paced environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will assist the project managers in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Pure Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science and Management.
- 0-2 year experience.
- Be below 28 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper-division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- VERIFIABLE Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required but not essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio.
- Analytical and coherence in thinking
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report writing Skills
- Ability to priorities workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude and Self-motivated.
- Innovative, creative and able to use own initiative.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com by 19th April, 2018.
Note: The cover letter should among other things describe their fit to the job roles and requirements.
Bhakor Consult Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe