IBM Digital - Nation Africa Awareness Internship Program in Nigeriawork International Business Machines CorporationplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-30
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY, is hiring a Digital - Nation Africa Awareness Intern in Lagos.
- Manage D-NA Ambassadors to reach the agreed on weekly new D-NA users ( for up to 6 months)
- D-NA Orientations and how to promote D-NA to University students.
- Agree on actions ambassadors are planning to do to help promote D-NA
- Monitor and control the progress on daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Brainstorming for new ideas with the his assigned team based on university or institution's needs
- Give the needed adhoc support to ambassadors (phone calls, emails, F2F meetings, ...etc)
- Handle D-NA event preparation via a focal point in the University Relations team
- Report results on a weekly basis and any issues with a focal point in the University Relations team
- Work with other interns and the University Relations PM in charge for new ideas for expansion and propagation (weekly meeting)
Senior University students and Fresh graduates with very Good:
- Time management skills
- Orchestrators /Good team players
- Communication ,Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
International Business Machines Corporation
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe