Facilities Intern at Andelawork AndelaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-10
Andela , a technology company, is hiring a Facilities Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Facilities Department:
The Facilities team is responsible for maintaining all Andela buildings and grounds facilities. Supervision of tasks related to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Security, Environmental, Health and Safety, Procurement, Custodial services, Space management Reception, Catering Services and Project management.
About the Facilities Intern role:
As a Facilities Intern, you will be expected to provide support to the rest of the Facilities team and ensure that all key responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality, ‘Here for You Attitude’ (HYA).
Some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Facilities Space use calendar and coordinate meeting set up.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras and Turnstiles systems daily
- Provide maintenance support by supervising Facilities maintenance tasks.
- Manage issuance and retrieval of temporary, caterers cards.
- Track and report on lost and found items.
- Track elevator trap incidences.
- Support the guest areas on the ground and fourth floors.
- Support with daily monitoring of Cafeteria activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team as required.
- Perform all job duties with the utmost attention to safety and security measures which are outlined by Andela’s safety and security manual, employee handbook, and other company materials.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to serve
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must have a University degree
- Have a good knowledge of Google Drive
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
if interested and qualified, click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe