Digital - Nation Africa Awareness Intern at IBMwork International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)placeLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-10
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), a global technology and innovation company, is hiring a Digital - Nation Africa Awareness Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Manage D-NA Ambassadors to reach the agreed on weekly new D-NA users ( for up to 6 months)
- D-NA Orientations and how to promote D-NA to University students.
- Agree on actions ambassadors are planning to do to help promote D-NA
- Monitor and control the progress on daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Brainstorming for new ideas with the his assigned team based on university or institution's needs
- Give the needed adhoc support to ambassadors (phone calls, emails, F2F meetings, ...etc)
- Handle D-NA event preparation via a focal point in the University Relations team
- Report results on a weekly basis and any issues with a focal point in the University Relations team
- Work with other interns and the University Relations PM in charge for new ideas for expansion and propagation (weekly meeting)
Senior University students and Fresh graduates with very Good:
- Time management skills
- Orchestrators /Good team players
- Communication ,Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe