Dataville Research LLC Remote Internship in International Developmentwork Dataville Research LLCplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-06-12
Dataville Research LLC, a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank, invites applications for its Remote Internship in International Development
- Internships are excellent opportunities for young graduates considering a career in development to gain experience in field work. We provide challenging assignments, and applicants are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as outstanding academic credentials and problem solving skills.
- As a graduate field intern at Dataville Research, you receive tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly becoming an invaluable candidate in the global development sector.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide positions for in-house internship in our various offices across Africa however, we are pleased to announce the commencement of our innovative virtual internship programme where the participant (intern) gains field experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at any of Dataville Research offices.
- We are an equal opportunity and affirmative organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme.
Who Should Attend:
- Volunteers and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the development sector.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in exploring careers in global development.
- Postgraduate nationals from Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by experienced practitioners.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and advancement.
- Expand your professional network.
- A First Look at Global Development
- Data Sources in International Development
- How to Break into International Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Template Development
- Baseline, Midterm and Endline Survey
- Data Science for Development
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Developing RFPs
- ICT for Development
- Conflict, Gender and Development
- Future of Aid
- Term Paper
Click here for more information and application
Dataville Research LLC
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information