Architectural Intern at Lifepage Groupwork Lifepage GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-08-09
Lifepage Group, an Investment Holding Company, is recruiting an Architectural Intern in Lagos.
- This will offer students or fresh graduates personal real-world insights and exposure to actual working life, foundation to their career choices and the chance to build valuable business networks.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture or its related field.
- Must be between 20-26years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's on or before 31st August, 2018, With "Architectural Intern" as the subject of your mail.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe