Accounting Intern at Lifepage Groupwork Lifepage GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-08-09
Lifepage Group, an Investment Holding Company, is recruiting an Accounting Intern in Lagos.
- Internship position at Lifepage Group offers students or fresh graduates personal real-world insights and exposure to actual working life, foundation to their career choices and the chance to build valuable business networks.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Must be between 20-26years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's on or before 31st August, 2018. Kindly use "Accounting Intern" as the subject of your mail.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information