Accounting Intern at Food Concepts Plcwork Food Concepts PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-12-03
Food Concepts Plc, the Owners of Chicken Republic, is hiring an Accounting Intern in Lagos.
- At Food Concepts Plc (owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
- We are offering a paid internship to provide students with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
- Must have been enrolled as a Nigerian Youth Service Corp Member seeking a place of primary assignment or actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Participate in professional training offered to all employees
- Engage in employee events, such as company picnic
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Upon successful completion of internship, the student will be provided with letter of recommendation.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Food Concepts Plc
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information